Alpha Brain is one of the most popular nootropic supplements available today. Not only is it approved by thousands of people in nootropic communities, but it’s got the backing of several high-profile individuals. Joe Rogan is known to approve of Alpha Brain.
Try Alpha Brain
We have tested Alpha Brain and its side effects, and recommend taking it for improving mental performance.
However, just because one of the funniest guys in the world approves of Alpha Brain doesn’t mean that it comes without any side effects. It’s important to address all sides of a supplement before you decide to use it, and this goes for Alpha Brain, as well. There are a few different ingredients in the product, and each individual ingredient may or may not cause side effects or interactions based on whatever other supplements you’re using at the time.
Today we’re going to take a look at the different ingredients that make up Alpha Brain and outline all the different side effects and interactions that each individual ingredient could cause. You’ll also have a better understanding of how the supplement works – the Alpha Brain scam, as some people call it, isn’t real. Some people are just not as responsive to the compounds in the product. That way you’ll be able to best decide for yourself if Alpha Brain is a good decision for you. If you’re considering other compounds as well, check out our reviews of the most popular nootropics and boost your brain power.
Before we start talking about Alpha Brain, I need to provide a medical disclaimer here. The information presented in this article is not intended for the purpose of providing medical advice and should be taken as an information resource only.
Alpha Brain Benefits
Before we break down the ingredient list, you should know about the benefits of the Alpha Brain supplement. Among the benefits of Alpha Brain, memory and focus stand out among the others. However, Alpha Brain nootropic benefits extend beyond just memory and focus.
- Alpha Brain enhances mental drive, which is different from focus because it motivates the individual to accomplish tasks and to use their brains as much as possible. This helps people optimize their function and keeps them on their game.
- Alpha Brain is known to promote memory in all aspects. It enhances memory formation, allows people to optimize their working memory (which can be understood as the length of time it takes for new information to be assimilated and stored in long-term memory) as well as memory recall.
- Alpha Brain can enhance verbal fluidity and make it easier to socialize.
- If you’re interested in lucid dreaming, Alpha Brain can be a fantastic supplement for helping to increase dream recall and vividness. These things are both instrumental in helping an individual attain a state of lucidity in their dreams.
These benefits are similar to those that can be observed when using prescribed drugs for focus and concentration. Unfortunately, prescription drugs such as Adderall and Dexedrine are notorious for being addictive and causing serious, long-term problems. These drugs are simply not sustainable for everyone, and for that reason, Alpha Brain can be a fantastic alternative.Another interesting factor is considering Alpha Brain and alcohol. Prescription drugs generally don’t mix well with alcohol and can lead to dangerous situations. Alpha Brain, on the other hand, is a lot less intense, and taking it with alcohol may make it easier to remember your night and less likely for you to blackout.
Alpha Brain Dosage
Since Alpha Brain is a premade supplement, you don’t have to worry about dosage. It’s formulated in a manner that optimizes each of the individual ingredients to work with each other. If you’re wondering how long Alpha Brain lasts, you’ll have a better understanding after you read how each ingredient works. Some effects last longer than others. This is also important when you’re deciding when to take Alpha Brain.It’s possible to split the doses, but doing so requires opening up the capsules and dividing the powder inside. In most cases, it’s easier for people to simply take a full capsule. Alpha Brain isn’t overwhelmingly stimulating, and you don’t have to worry about an Alpha Brain overdose.
Ingredients in Alpha Brain
There are quite a lot of ingredients in Alpha Brain. Some of them are more potent than others, and it’s important to understand all of the different ingredients if you’re going to be using the supplement.
Now, before you start thinking that Alpha Brain is a terrible idea because of all the potential side effects that could be caused, you have to remember that these effects generally only occur when you’re taking very high doses. The formula behind Alpha Brain is quite carefully selected so you won’t be taking too much of any of the ingredients.
- AC-11, also known as Cat’s Claw, is a great herb for enhancing memory and improving blood flow throughout the body. However, for those who react adversely to Cat’s Claw, they may experience headaches and dizziness. This typically only happens when using large doses of this supplement on an empty stomach, and the amount included in Alpha Brain shouldn’t be enough to cause this.
- Alpha-GPC is one of the most well-understood compounds included in Alpha Brain, and a good part of the reason that the compound is named the way it is. Alpha-GPC is a very popular nootropic and a good source of choline. Side effects of high doses can include nausea and digestive upset.
- Bacopa monnieri has been used for thousands of years in Vedic medicine and is a very safe substance. Excessive use can cause confusion and anxiety.
- Huperzine A is another natural source of choline, and carries with it the risk of over-supplementation that come with any cholinergic. These include nausea, loss of appetite, digestive upset, and dizziness. Fortunately, the amount included in Alpha Brain isn’t enough to cause these side effects in most people.
- L-Leucine is known to cause fatigue when taken by itself, but fortunately Alpha Brain contains enough stimulating compounds to offset any fatigue that might be caused by L-Leucine.
- L-Theanine is generally considered one of the safeset amino acid supplements. It doesn’t cause any side effects and is fairly effective as a supplement for reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation without causing sleepiness or fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine is another amino acid supplement. It’s a precursor to dopamine, and your body converts it directly into the neurotransmitter. It carries the risk of dopaminergic side effects: nausea, diarrhea, and headaches.
- Oat straw should obviously be avoided by people who have allergies to oats, but it generally doesn’t cause any side effects on its own. It’s well-studied and is considered a safe supplement.
- Phosphatidylserine only causes side effects when taken in high doses (higher than what you’ll be exposed to in Alpha Brain) and these side effects include insomnia and nausea.
- Pterostilbene has been studied quite a lot and has not been shown to cause any side effects yet.
- Vinpocetine is a great supplement for promoting memory and increasing dream recall. This is the main ingredient that contributes to Alpha Brain’s ability to enhance lucid dreaming. If you take too much, you might notice nausea, skin flushing, and sleep disturbances.
Obviously, Alpha Brain is formulated with ingredients that don’t have negative interactions with each other. This means you’ll be safe to take it unless you have any specific allergies to any of the compounds involved. Most people don’t experience side effects unless they take Alpha Brain on an empty stomach, and even then, a lot of people don’t experience anything bad at all.I’m not a doctor, but I’m experienced enough with nootropics to know that this mixture isn’t inherently bad for you. Like anything, there are risks involved, and it’s probably smarter to try each of these compounds by themselves so you can see how you react to them each individually.
Alpha Brain is a great supplement that combines a wide variety of nootropics that are all fantastic for helping to improve memory and cognition. They are mixed in a healthy balance that allows users to experience the benefits of all the ingredients without having to worry about a dangerous interaction.